WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
- With GoogleAnalytics as of the moment you connect to the videmy.com website;
- The device, brand, model, IP, location in the context of the city / country, when you open the site, the time you spend on the site / screens, and the screens you open are collected.
- When you create an account;
- Name, surname, e-mail address, profile photo, social media profiles if added, invoice / shipping address, payment method (your account / card information used for your payment is covered by Stripe privacy), payment amount, enrollment / login / playback courses, homework. contents and your certificate data are taken.
WHAT DO WE USE THE DATA FOR
- Creating a roadmap for new trainings
- In the development of training content
- Determining target audience in advertising management
- System troubleshooting
- In proficiency tests of databases and servers to ensure system security
- In increasing the service quality
WHO WE SHARE THE DATA WITH
Google Analytics, Tag Manager are essential data collection tools. We do not share your data with third parties and / or companies, except for ancillary analysis tools.
For security and legal compliance;
- Permitted or required by law,
- If requested within the scope of a judicial, official or legal investigation, summons, order or transaction;
- If SNF goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, divestment or liquidation (including bankruptcy), or the sale of all or part of its assets, it may share all your data with the successor organization during such transition or while the transition is contemplated (including due diligence). we can and transfer.
- We can use aggregated or de-identified data for any purpose.
SNF takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal data that we collect and store. These measures differ depending on the data type and sensitivity. Unfortunately, no system is 100% secure; Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your communications with videmy.com, the Services, or any information you provide to us in connection with the data we collect through the Services will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Your password is an important part of our security system and it is your responsibility to protect it.
- Not receiving promotional e-mail, SMS, etc. notifications
- Accessing, updating and deleting your Personal Data